Saturday 9 May 2009

Flight back to Canada

I got the coach at 4am up to Heathrow then I was meant to wait for 40 minutes for another coach to Gatwick but there was one going to Gatwick already at the bus station so I got that one which saved me sitting in the cold for 40 mins.


As I got off the coach I got bumped by a bus as I was crossing the road it was my fault I only looked one way (dumb ass), good job the driver saw me in time otherwise I might of missed my plane lol.

I found the check in place and there was another H&R driver so we booked in at the same time and sat together which made it go quicker we both went and had breakfast then to the shop to stock up on drinks for the flight.


How come every time I catch a plane I have to walk what seems like 20 bloody miles to the plane! It was one hell of a walk and then when we got off the other end it was another long walk.


The lady at check-in would not let me take my bag as carry on she said it was too big, it wasn't. I had a moan, told her what I thought of her and checked in my bag then when we got up to where our plane was you should of seen some of the carry on bags other people had it pissed me off. Mine was half the size of their's so I had a moan at the people on the gate which was a waste of time they did nothing! I made a comment as I got on the plane to a stewardess about my bag taken off of me he was a really nice guy and gave me free drinks on the flight lol.


I only book direct flights but for some reason the flight had to stop at Manchester and pick up more people which made it a very long flight. I sat next to a young couple who were hoping to move to Canada. The guy was a detective from Birmingham Police force he has got to do a weeks worth of tests to see if they want him or not he was telling me it has taken just over a year to get this far and about another year to get the lot sorted before then can move to Canada. I told him he should of been a truck driver it only took 6 weeks to get my work permit lol.


The other H&R driver was sat the other side of my with the isle between us so we were chatting alot too. He was catching a small plane to lethbridge it cost him about $60 more than me so the next time I fly home I will fly from lethbridge. it cost me more than that in fuel driving to and from the airport that's not including parking!

No comments: