Sunday 31 May 2009

Return trip from Mississauga

The sun was out the whole trip I made my way from Kitchener to Hearst when i got to Hearst I met big Andy there we had a chat for a while then I went and had a shower then time for my bed.


We left the next morning when we got to Nipigon we met up with Jim another English driver so we all ran together we stopped at a truck stop at Pass lake we had a bite to eat while I was there I chatted to Jim about me being forgetful by keep losing my sun glasses. (guess what I left behind lol).

We got as far as the husky truck stop at Dryden where Andy had run out of driving hours so me and Jim carried on to Winnipeg. It was a long drive but we got there the next morning we left for Saskatoon we ran together as we were both going to the same place. On the way we were chatting about places to go to when my family come over in August it seems there will be plenty to do.


Jim swapped trailers while I dropped off 17 pallets I never got tipped until about 11pm which was not a problem as I dropped the trailer on the bay and went to the Husky for the night. I had a shower and then went to sleep after nuking my tea in the microwave. This last week I have saved so much money I am going to look for a freezer that goes in the truck. I've have been told it will cost me about $700 but I will get that back nearly in 1 month you do the math each meal is about $15 with tip x 14 plus a subway each day 7 x $5 =$245 for a week this last week it has cost me less then $50 to eat!


I picked my trailer up and ran to Edmonton for my second tip I got there a couple of hours early so I just sat and watched tv. Once tipped I dropped trailer in Edmonton yard and picked up trailer to take to high river then I picked up my trailer for Toronto.


I stopped in the Lethbridge Lodge for the night will leave at 9am got 4 days to get there.

No comments: