Wednesday 20 May 2009

I have got a job now

I will be picking my trailer up from Lethbridge yard to go to Toronto there are not to many places to get wi-fi so it should be a few days moan free from me lol.


I brought a trailer down from Highriver I got to the yard at 8.45pm so I jumped in my car and went to the Sandman for a drink and chat with some other drivers it was a nice night. I am back in my nice warm truck surfing the web from Safeway.


I will wake up at 7am and speak to my dispatch guy and find out what time my trailer will be in the yard if its there when I ring then I will grab it quick and get the hell out of there.


I would like to get to Winnipeg tomorrow night which is 731 miles away its the best bit of the trans canadian highway its 2073 miles to the Mississauga yard I like to do it in 3 days but once you get past Manitoba the road is a nightmare I have driven on smoother gravel roads!!

1 comment:

Montedarlo said...

Hi Mike, might meet you going across as I will be leaving Montreal in an hour or so.

Cheers,Phil