Saturday 9 May 2009

Great 2 weeks at home

I had a great 2 weeks at home. On the Friday night I had to stay in a hotel so my daughter didn't know I was there, the look on her face when I walked around the corner with her birthday cake in my hands was well worth it. I can't believe my little girl is only 2 inch's shorter than me and 16 already, I remember feeding her 2 minutes after she was born, (bottle not breast lol).


I did a couple of small jobs around the house but most of the time I was just relaxing getting under my wife's feet! We went shopping I brought another electronic toy for my truck which was a 500 gig media player it saves me buying anymore DVDs from Walmart lol.


We went out for dinner a few times while I was home. The kids were at school so we had the days free which was good, plenty of time together mind you Dee did say I moaned a lot......as if!!!!


The night before I flew back to Canada my daughter came and gave me a big hug and kiss she was upset but she said she still wants me to stay working out here so when Dee is ready we can all live together again Cassie is really looking forward to moving over here.


I got up at 3am with Dee we packed my bag and Dee took me to the coach station its much easier to catch a coach than for Dee to drive to the airport because of the kids (got nothing to do with the fact that she'd get lost driving back to Southampton on her own lol). So we said our goodbyes in the car and off I went.... a long journey back to Canada.

No comments: