Monday 18 May 2009

Truck fixed now

I got my truck fixed in Winnipeg it took them 5.5 hours to find a broken wire. My truck is nice and warm now :-)

I know I kicked off and threw my toys out of the pram again but I smashed my right foot in an accident, it was so bad they had one hell of a job to fix it and if it gets cold I am in a lot of pain for most of the day. I did explain this to the guy in the office the last time but he has since left H&R so I don't know if he explained to the guy in charge.

When I get back to Lethbridge I will go and see them and see what they have to say before I make up my mind about moving on. Anyway who says I won't get other problems else where at least I have a newish truck here and a great dispatcher and have earned loads of money in the last couple of days I have had a good think about the whole lot and other than the truck getting cold (sometimes) I have no other moans about my job or the company, and in the words of my wife....better the devil you know!!

2 comments:

andy said...

hi mike,glad too hear you got the truck sorted.sometimes it pays to have a good rant,it gets rid of all your frustration.hope you dont move on as it seems you do like it there.take care

Dave Caldwell said...

Glad the truck is sorted Mike, do what is best for you and your family, Dave