Wednesday 25 February 2009

Rest of trip

I tipped out in Winnipeg and then went up to Saskatoon for my second delivery which was a really quick tip. I had enough time to get to Edmonton but I stopped at a place called Lloydminster to ring my wife and as I stopped I got my preplan for my next trip and it was for Vancouver not Toronto as promised. I rang in to ask why I was not going to Toronto and was told the job was given away! So they gave me a job to Lethbridge with another promise of a Toronto from Lethbridge, I had to have a reset anyway so no problem.

I forgot to mention last Thursday 19th Feb I was in the Road King truck stop in Calgary and I bumped in to Phil (Montedarlo) it was the first time I'd met him. We had a chat and I told him I was going to buy some washing powder to do my washing back at the yard and have a shower. He said to do it here and gave me some washing powder and let me have one of his showers which was kind of him (thanks mate)we went and had something to eat and a chat...nice bloke.

No comments: