Thursday 5 February 2009

My month off is nearly over

I am nearly at the end of my time off and what a great month I have had it was so nice cuddling up to my wife in bed after being away so long and even better spending time with my daughter. The first week I spent watching TV and chilling out, then I spent the next 3 weeks doing our en-suite which was our old bathroom (I didn't leave Dee with this mess when I went to Canada) We have a big bathroom which is what they were all using as the new en-suite was shut off. I took before and after pics so you can see that I have not been sitting on my fat arse, (well not all the time lol).

This pic is looking above the shower



This pic is just by the toilet


This pic is showing the new door going into our New bedroom


This pic is showing the bottom of the window






3 comments:

Gaffer40 said...

Well done big man.  A jack of all trades.  Looks really nice.  You'll have to get your FAT ARSE back over and start bloggin now that Lyndon isn't doing it.  Look after yourself big man and safe trip back.Regards Gaffer

englishmike said...

Hello Gaffer
I'll have onions with mine lol its a shame Lyndon has stopped his blog he was very helpful to me when I started in Canada but I will keep mine going. Now Lyndon has stopped I might end up with all the crap from some nasty drivers that Lyndon used to get but I will keep on trucking
Mike

Gaffer40 said...

Listen mike.  Don't bother wasting your time with the crap heads.  If you get some one moaning an groaning, simply delete and move on. Lifes hard enough without all that. Take care big man.  Regards Gaffer