Friday 13 February 2009

A day for meeting friends

If you read my blog you will see a bit about 2 drivers I seem to meet up with a lot and they are 2 George's one of them you all know (The big trip) and another guy from Vancouver. Well every time I bump in to one I seem to bump into the other just afterwards its so weird. There are quite a few drivers at H&R but these 2 guys I seem to meet more than anyone else. The best thing about meeting them is you always get a smile and a firm handshake and a nice chat about how they are doing with out any moans about the job. I also bumped in to Mick & Cath in the Flying J at Calgary. I parked in the J but could not get internet so I was going to go back to the yard but just as I moved off I saw Mick & Cath so I stayed put and went and had my meal with them to catch up on what they have been up to since we last met.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so how did you get internet?

englishmike said...

Hi Mick
The simple answer is not got a clue I turned the laptop on when I left you and cath it didn't work then but I woke up at 3am and tried it again and it worked lol