Wednesday 25 February 2009

A good reset

I have kept in touch with a couple who I met while doing my training, Colin & Shona. We keep in touch by e-mails to see how each other were doing. I knew when I came back from my month off they were going on holiday but when I got in the yard this morning I bumped into them. It was nice to see them we didn't have much time to chat as they were going on a trip to Washington, can't wait for them to meet Dee and Cassie because I know Shona and Dee will get on really well.

I went off and got my night heater fixed then went and did a bit of shopping and went back to the yard. There's not much to do when you don't have a car so I sat in the mess room chatting to Graham (the Broons) and a guy called Charlie. We were having such a laugh the time just flew by. This is the best bit of this job, you get to meet some really nice people. We went out for something to eat and stopped in Tim Horton's for coffee I have not had such a laugh like this for a long time it was a really good night.

The 2 couples that were stirring up trouble between everyone have now left H&R. Its nice now, you don't have to listen to any back biting!

No comments: