Thursday 26 February 2009

Nipigon express

I went into the yard today to pick up my trailer to do a swap in Nipigon Ontario the fifth wheels we have on these trucks are a pain in the arse. When you back under the trailer the jaws close before you get to the pin so you have to get out and pull the pin again it took me 4 times today! After the 4th time I was getting mad then with out warning I slipped up on the ice. As I was flying through the air I thought to myself shit this is going to hurt so quick as a flash I bent my head forward then bang I landed on my shoulders then my head hit the ground. I didn't think you could see that amount of stars in the day time I saw so many stars I could have sworn I saw the Starship enterprise shoot by lol. I managed to climb in the truck and sat there for about 10 minutes all dazed. My shoulders took the full force of the impact and at the moment they are fine but my neck does ache a bit so I am going to take a full dose of my pain killers I take for my bad ankle so hopefully when I wake up in the morning I will be OK. Tell you what though, I would have given Todd Carty a run for his money on Dancing on Ice lololol. Because of my late start today I called it time at Regina Saskatchewan it was 7.30pm by the time I got here and I was lucky to get the last parking space and with this Husky truck stop you get free Internet I have found 5 Husky's now that give you free Internet.

No comments: