Thursday 25 September 2008

What a good day

Wow I passed my class 1 driving test today. Hopefully from now on I don't have to change any more gears lol. The examiner was a really nice guy he made you feel at ease through the whole test. Most of the time we were chatting about camper trailers. On the vehicle inspection I forgot to put in the red button, I knew I had forgot but couldn't remember, I looked at him and said this is where I push in the red button and he said yes, other examiners would of said nothing! The rest of the inspection was good and he was happy with that. Forgot to look in my right mirror as I was reversing so he gave me 10 points for that (and no, points don't make prizes over here lol). After that had a good drive, gear change was good with no muck ups. I have just been down to see the women at the licence office to change from a class 5 to a class 1. Just rang Steve at H&R now I am going to take a nice slow walk up to H&R so they can get a photo copy of my licence. Well happy.

7 comments:

Mick Flynn Images said...

Hi Mike
Congratulations from us both on passing your test.

Javi said...

Congrats,Mike!,I know that feeling!.Now just a few days to start rolling...and at least the pressure is off!

George A said...

well done.You'll be on the road soon

Dee said...

Well done babe knew you would do it. So you're all ready to roll now, good for you. Go careful. Proud of you and still missin ya xx

Gaffer40 said...

good on you big man..look forward to reading about the trips..

deadheadmiles said...

well done micke best of luck with on the road to b.c keep in touch
regards
fr.ted

terry said...

congrats mate
one step nearer your dream :-)
well done
terry & georgie xxx