Thursday 18 September 2008

Friday

Wow what a rubbish drive today, cocked up the gears most of the lesson & got told off for getting mad and ramming it in gear. I think my problem is for the last 6-7 years I have been driving hi-tech trucks, I have been driving to many Mercs and if you get the wrong gear in one of those the computer selects the gear for you. Oh well, got the weekend off now so I will hire a car and chill out abit. Its still very hot here got to go and get my washing done now so that should be a laugh! lol.

4 comments:

George A said...

Think we all get the bad day better getting out the way early... have you saw the video on Cath's blog !!!!

Mick Flynn Images said...

Have a good weekend Mike, enjoy your time off.

Dee said...

Too hot, too stressed and wanting to get it right, CHILL OUT babe. Since when has anything ever beaten you lol. Have a relaxing weekend, I know you'll love it with the car and you can go back monday relaxed and with the determination I know only too well. As for the weather, sorry, still no sympathy, although weather lovely here right now it's still cold at night and I was freezing last night enough for the heating so no sorry, you sweat :-) Have a brill weekend love you xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Damn Mike, I've been driving full auto for the last 6 years, so a new gearbox will be needed when I get hold of it!

We were promised a month long heatwave over here, but I bet your missus has got the central heating on full cos it's bloody cold lol.