Wednesday 17 September 2008

Thursday

I got up this morning feeling good. After a shower and shave I got dressed and had a slow walk down to do my theory test. On the way down every time it came to crossing the road the cars just stopped for you (not like the UK). Everytime I walked past someone they said 'good morning', the people in Canada are just so nice. I walked in to the test centre (ouch lol) and the lady who exchanged my licence the other day recognised me and asked how I was doing. After a nice chat she showed me how to do the test on the computer and left me to it. I got 1 question wrong so all I had to do was answer 26 questions. The ladies are really friendly down at that office. On the way back to the hotel it felt great, I couldn't stop smiling. I stopped to get a coke at burger king when I saw the kenworth I am driving pull up beside me, I flashed the pass ticket at my instructor he said well done and took it off me. Then I just came back to my hotel room then rang everyone (like you do) lol. Weather still hot, having a bit of a heatwave which apparently is unusual for this time of year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Mike.
I just got a confirmation call today from eugenie, me and Cath will be over in early December, so you will be an old hand by then lol.

Mick Flynn Images said...

Congratulations Mike, good on ya.

Gaffer40 said...

Hi Mike. Congrats on the theory test. Are you still smiling. You'll cruise through the drivin test and then your on your own.Bet you can't wait. regards gaffer