Thursday 18 September 2008

Out and about this weekend

I have booked a car for this weekend I am going to have a nice long drive over to the Rockies. I will be taking my camera with me so if there's anything you'd like to see in particular let me know and i'll do my best. I will also be looking around at houses, there are a few companies around Lethbridge that sell modula homes so I will be having a look at them. For those out there that don't know what a modula home is its a home that's built in a factory and then all the units are brought to your land where a builder has already built the basement. A crane lifts all the units in to place and they put the house together on site. From what I have read on the web sites it takes about 10 weeks to build in the factory and then about 2 weeks to set it up on your land. The best thing about it is when its in the factory they finish it to how you want with all the flooring done all you do is move your furniture in. Another driver who is over here with me doing the training went up to see some last week with his wife they could not believe what you get for your money the top of the range home up there was $190,000 (£97,000) and land here is cheap. I'll try and take a couple of photo's of those coz I know Dee will want to see them. So I'm really looking forward to this weekend, hopefully see some spectacular veiws.

No comments: