Wednesday 24 September 2008

Wednesday

Another great drive today everything was good to day no muck ups. My instructor said I am ready for my test but tomorrow looks fully booked up so I might have to have another day driving then do my test Friday. I am back at my hotel now so I am going to spend the next few hours sorting out my music then once that is done I will just add the lot to my ipod that should be fun. Not alot else to say really the weather has turned a bit cooler I had to have the heater on in my room this morning. Some people I have chatted to are saying the snow will be here by the end of the month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
englishmike said...

HI Mick could not remove your e-mail address so I had to remove your comment other wise you might of had a few e-mails from people wanting your body lol