Wednesday 22 April 2009

Walked out of Sandman Hotel








Enough is enough I booked myself into the Sandman Hotel for 2 nights to give myself a bit of a break but the Sandman has had a hot water problem since I first booked in last September.
They keep saying its being sorted..... sorted my arse. I got burnt again last night this time I didn't fall out of the shower but it made me angry and the guy on the desk wasn't bothered too much as we get the room at a big discount because I was an H&R driver.
Then when I tried to go on line it was so slow it was a joke so when I woke up this morning I booked out and got one night refunded so I drove down to the Lethbridge Lodge which is another hotel where H&R drivers get a good deal on rooms I will add some pics of the room they gave me and of the swimming pool what a difference in hotels I will only ever stay in the Lodge now.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,

My name is Candace and I am the Sales Manager at the Lethbridge Lodge. Thank you very much for the positive comment regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We certainly appreciate the opportunity to have you stay with us and look forward to providing you (and other H&R Transport employees) with accommodations in the future!

englishmike said...

Hi Candace

It was nice to have a shower without getting burnt and the room I was given was better than any room I have stayed in before. I had my own living room as well as a bedroom. Everytime I book in now I will ask if that room is free lol Mike