Tuesday 14 April 2009

Pictures wanted

I have spoken to a few Canadian people since I have been here and told them one of the reason's for coming here was to see the wildlife in my garden. They have told me loads of stories about the deer that visit theirs all the time and of course other wild animals.

So if you have any pics of these animals in your drive yard or house lol (when I say house I don't want a pic of a husband a sleep on the couch lol) please can you send them to me so I can show my wife and family. If there are some really good ones I'll publish them on here if you give me your name as well thanks.

2 comments:

mickfly said...

Nearly had a deer under the truck this A.M
We were rolling before six o'clock and must have seen well over a hundred on the way to Eastport, and caught one on the backside as it ran across the road at the back of half a dozen others.

BTW: When you gonna post a pic of your plate?

Anonymous said...

You spoke about eddy from ireland when you started with h&r, how is he getting on there with you