Sunday 16 August 2009

You Fat Wanka

It's still me (Dee) again. When we were at the hotel we had the internet on and Mike took a quick look at his blog. There was a couple of comments left and one said 'you fat wanka' left by an unknown of course. Mike laughed, so did I, BUT its been irritating me and I can't keep my mouth shut (being a woman and all that).
Whoever you are you obviously read his blog. Man you must be so proud of yourself. To take the time to log in and leave such a well written intelligent cool comment like that WOW. What are you 5!!!!
As it's been said before this blog was intended for us but its gone beyond that now, Mike gets loads of e-mails asking him all sorts and he'll do his best to answer them. If he can help someone out he will. He actually spent a lot of time answering e-mails. Obviously your comment was deleted, shame we cant do the same with the sort of person you are, delete you! I feel extremely sorry for your wife (if you have one) though I bet you've been married more than once! Divorced no doubt on the grounds of you being a complete and utter arsehole not to mention coward as you didn't leave your name. In future I would strongly suggest a more age appropriate read for you eg the Beano. Mikes over there doing what he can to make life better for us. Everyone has their opinions and many of us don't agree but being an adult I wouldn't dream of leaving a comment like that on there or anywhere else at least not without leaving my name. I've always lived by this....if you cant own up to something bad then don't do it in the first place. By the way, your a prick....Denise Nash!

4 comments:

Dave Caldwell said...

Sounds like Lyndon is up to his old tricks again lol

jag said...

why is it that lyndon seems to be the blame for everything.there does seem to be a lot of back stabbing,but to me,it seems like its some dickhead that been pissed off by H&R and not got the bollocks to put their name to the childish posts.
dont worry about it mick.ive had a few comments and im not even there yet

Dave Caldwell said...

well that narrows it down lots doesn't it jag lmfao, someone pissed of by H&R mmm wonder who that could be lol. Lyndon has set himself up as cannon fodder and deserves everything coming his way. He is the one with 16 on orientation and no spare trucks, see here http://www.britishtruckersabroad.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1119&start=75 and with another recruitment drive in England this year still to come. There is so much wrong with that on so many levels, that is why he gets so much stick!!!

mickfly said...

I doubt if it was Lyndon, he wouldn't stop at a couple of words, and he'd need to make it sarcastic.
Shame Mike can't track them using the server logs like I can!