Monday 17 August 2009

My week off

I had a great week off with Dee & Cassie and Jenny. I took them all over Lethbridge and down to Waterton Park we went on the boat down to Montana and fed the deer. I even got kicked by the bloody dear I think he got fed up with me handing him the food, he wanted the lot lololol.


On the way out of the park we took a drive where we were told there would be bears and there was, it was great I think seeing them bears made everyones day. We took loads of pics and had a great time there.


The most silly law I have heard of is no under 18's in the bars with their parents I could understand it if we wanted to go to a night club or saloon bar but not in the hotel we were staying at, it made the nights boring because we were in our hotel rooms early where as we could of been out until late.


After we had done Lethbridge we made our way up to Edmonton to spend loads in the shopping mall it was nice to walk around there with my family. They watched me in the shooting range I used a 45 hand gun for the very first time it cost me $63 for 50 shots but it was worth it.


We had a game of crazy golf then we had a Chinese buffet for dinner we also took a drive around Edmonton to look at some of the house's. They had some really nice one's there. Edmonton is a great place to live but its too far up, it gets colder there than Lethbridge.


Then it was the saddest part of the whole trip me dropping them off at the airport it was very hard driving away and leaving them there but at the end of the day if everything goes to plan it will be worth the sacrifice.

No comments: