Friday 21 August 2009

Hire Truck

I just thought I would add this bit as well.

I was offered a hire truck from Penski to take my load to Calgary but my load does not have to be in Calgary until the 31st so I said I would stay in the hotel (paid for by Penski) while mine got fixed. I am sat here chillin out and updating my blog and when this is done I will be going for a swim.

I am not getting paid but that's trucking in North America for you its whats called swings and roundabouts, rough with the smooth, then tonight I am going down to a very nice sports bar that I went to last night for a big steak meal.

4 comments:

clare said...

Hi Mike this is Clare Wolfs wife. I was wondering if you have spoken to him recently? He is really bad sometimes at making contact and I know that you have used the 10-4 to speak him, so if you have spoken to him is he OK or if you do could you please ask him to contact me when he gets wi-fi. Hope you enjoyed your swim.
Thanks
Clare

englishmike said...

Hi Clare I have not seen or spoke to wolf since we played golf as for the 10/4 phone that went out the drivers window shortly after I tryed to say hi to him when you was with him but i will try and get in touch with him and kick his ass for you mike

clare said...

Thanks Mike.
Clare

Garvs11 said...

Hi mike thanx for the comment have just adjusted the comment thing thanx for advice its pretty daunting trying to sort everything out etc so hopefully i wont bore you to much
you take it easy
Rgds Dom