Monday 17 August 2009

GET WELL SOON MONTY

I have just come on line and found out my buddy Phil Henderson is in hospital in Lethbridge with Congestive heart failure I have just had a quick chat with him and he feels fine.
I met Phil last year in the Sandman and we have been friends ever since he is what you call a genuine good guy. He has had a few moans about the company just like me but all the chats we have had he never once slagged any driver off.

If he is still in there when I get back to Lethbridge I will pop in and see him and take a couple of snaps for the blog lolololol. I meant of the nurse's, lets face it would you rather see snaps of good looking nurse's or Phil we can vote on it if you like lololol.

Joking apart you take care buddy I wish you a speedy recovery will pop in and see you when back in Lethbridge.

4 comments:

Montedarlo said...

Thanks Mike. Its very much appreciated.

jag said...

phil.i fly over tomorrow.if your still there and i get chance,i will call in on thursday.hopefully you will be out,feeling loads better.

briandoh said...

Hi Mike
sorry to hear about Monte, pls pass on my best wishes if you get in to see him. At least he will be getting better treatment over there than if he was in the UK. if the poll is running then for god sake nurse pics pls not more monte pics LOL

take care and stay safe

Brian

mickfly said...

Get well soon Phil, thanks for letting us know why you had dissapeared.
Leave the nurses alone, you need rest LOL.