Thursday 20 August 2009

My truck is not well

I am sat in a hotel in a place called Eau Claire in Wisconsin my truck is across the road in Freightliner my head gasket has blown.

I was told it would be back on the road by 8pm tomorrow night if the head was not cracked if the head is cracked it will be done by Saturday dinner time never mind this is what happens in the transport industry.

I am not even going to start to moan this is my first break down in 11 months its one of them things. OK I am not getting any money but that is also part of the job, I just wish I had some swimming shorts they have a great pool in this hotel.

4 comments:

H&R DRIVER said...

MY GOD YOUR LICKING FODER ARSE BIGTIME, YOU MUST BE AFFRAID OF SAYING HOW YOU TRULY FEEL,LATELY YOU CAN SAY NO WRONG ABOUT H&R, YOU HAVENT EVEN COMENTED ON THE WAGE CUT HERE,IAM SORRY BUT YOUR NOT THE SAME MAN, 2 FACED

Anonymous said...

Well for the first breakdown go big or go home.LOL Does the company pick up the costs of the hotel and do you get breakdown pay?

Anonymous said...

Well for the first breakdown go big or go home.LOL Does the company pick up the costs of the hotel and do you get breakdown pay?

mickfly said...

Go buy some new speedos you tight bugger.
take care.