Tuesday 14 July 2009

TA TRUCK STOP WHAT A RIPOFF!!

I paid for 24 hours of internet at the TA in Napoleon Ohio but just after I brought it I was told to make my way to Toronto but on the way there is a TA truck stop at a place called Woodstock Ontario so I pulled in there for the night. I thought great I can use the internet, what a joke, it wouldn't work so I rang the out of hours number. I waited 20 minutes for them to answer then the guy said there was a problem on their side and he would sort it by the time I got back to my truck.

I got back to my truck and it still would not work so I went inside again to ring them it took 35 minutes and they still didn't answer. I just gave up in the end I know they must be very busy but I rang them at 12.30am and again at 1.30am it only cost me $5 but its my way of keeping in touch with my family and I hate being ripped off.

So if there are any drivers thinking about signing up to the TA truck stop internet forget it, its a joke and the service is as well. I have a full year of internet at the Flying J it connects every time I turn my computer on now. I have my computer on my dash it even connects as I get close to the Flying J its up to every driver what they do with their money but be warned!!

3 comments:

mickfly said...

Hopefully when Pilot buy out Flying J, they will keep things the same for you lot.

englishmike said...

Hi mick the Flying j brought out the Pilot

mickfly said...

Other way round according to the Wall street journal!