Tuesday 21 July 2009

BBQ with TJ

Well I got back to Saskatoon about 6.30pm I dropped my trailer then went to the Flying J truck stop to meet TJ. The bbq I brought had to be made up before we could do any cooking that was a laugh just doing that!!


The wind had picked up so I had to stick the bbq on my rear tyres as I forgot to buy a small table we just put all the food on the bbq and hoped for the best lol. It was great fun, we had a laugh then we packed everything away and went inside for a drink then it was time for bed .


The next day TJ had to get unloaded at 6am I thought he would of gone but he woke me up at 9am I put my washing on before we went and had a bite to eat then had showers. We spent most of the day sat around waiting for our jobs, mine came in before TJ's so I went around to pick up my trailer but had to wait for them to finish loading.


My load was ready to go at 4pm, great at rush hour! Not nice around Saskatoon at that time. As it was there wasn't much of a hold up then a straight run all the way to Calgary. I passed the truck stop and saw TJ's truck still there so god knows what time he got out of there. I got into Calgary and parked by Staples because it has free Internet. In the morning I went around the corner to do my deliver I sent in my empty Macro and was told to drop my trailer at Highriver and pick up a trailer to bring down to Lethbridge and have my reset.

I went around Lethbridge looking for a 10/4 phone. The guy in the bell shop said he was getting one sent down from Calgary 12 days ago but like so many H&R drivers have found out these phone shops will say anything to make you happy but most of the time they are full of s--t.

The only phone they had was a pink one at the other store in Lethbridge so I thought I would get the pink one and use a black marker on it to make it black lolol. The girl in the shop was very dumb any dumber and she would be eating grass (thank you wolf)! I was getting fed up with this company (BELL) all they did was lie so if any new drivers need phones stay away from these 2 shops I went to another store to buy the phone the guy there knew right away what I wanted and told me everything I need to know. The shop is called Protec and they are next to the Future store. Hi Wolf send me you 10/4 number I lost it and the lady will not give me your number its ok i will not publish it on here lol.


Now I am in the Lethbridge Lodge for just the one night I will stay in the truck tomorrow night as I will be leaving at around 4am to go and pick up my trailer from Brooks. I am off to South Sioux City in Nebraska this time I will be running in the day time so I might get to see the run I did the other night!

No comments: