Tuesday 21 July 2009

Dee and girls coming over soon :-)

I can't wait! My wife and 2 daughters Cassie and Jenny will be coming over on the 6th Aug for a week, we will stay at the Lethbridge lodge for about 5 nights then a couple of nights at Edmonton before they fly back to the UK.

I will be showing them around Lethbridge and I will be hoping that my wife likes it and wants to move over here but even if she says yes it will be about 5 years before she is ready because we foster kids. My wife and myself do not want to turn our backs on these boys. Dee will stay in the UK while I am over here working really hard (lololol) this way I can save all my wages for the 5 years which will fill the pot so we can then decide the next step for us.
My daughters have both been looking for jobs in the UK they have sent loads of cv's but had no luck. Cassie starts College in September but she wanted a small job so she could have some money of her own now her daddy is not there to give her any lololololol. UK just not looking good for jobs is it....they dont really stand a chance back there!!

I am going to look around Lethbridge at things to do when they get here so they will not be bored I have found out there is that river run where you float down the river on inflatables for 4 hours then have a BBQ at the end of it, it sounds great fun but Dee doesn't really do water lololol.

After we have been around Lethbridge we will drive up to Edmonton and spend 2 days there. Go swimming in the pool at the mall and on the rides in the fun fair. But then a sad drive down to the airport to say my goodbyes again! BUT I will be going home at the end of September because its our anniversary in October and last year I forgot to ring her lolol, she wasn't happy!! We have been together now 21 years but only been married 3 years so i forgot our second anniversary, now you understand why she wasn't happy lololol! But this year we hope to get away for a week on our own, maybe drive to Scotland.

4 comments:

BOB said...

hi mike. nice one mate if i dont say in augs have a great time with the girls ...

Ian Sayer said...

That's the best news Mike. The family is the reason we all want to make the move, so this gets you another step closer to them moving permanantly. Hope you all have a great time.

englishmike said...

Thanks guys I just can't wait lol

The Wanderer said...

Hi mike if you are applying for PR i have heard that your wife has to come out here within 2 years or she will lose her PR, better check that one out.