Tuesday 14 July 2009

Backstabbing Driver!!

As everyone knows I started my blog to keep my family informed of my travels while over in Canada. I get loads of e-mails from drivers asking me alsorts which I really enjoy, there have been many times new drivers have come up to me and said hi and that they have read my blog which is great and always nice to put a face to a name.

If you have read my blog you can see from time to time I have put up little bits about the way Canadians drive, all the Canadian drivers I have spoken to have thought it was quite funny what I say about their driving and none of them have thought it was offensive....all except one driver! He hated it but... wait a minute... he's not a Canadian he is English!! yep its funny how an English guy has taken offence to what I right on my blog.

I ran with a H&R Canadian driver who told me this guy did nothing but slag me off he hated everything I had said and done since I have been here. He spent nearly 6 hours slagging me off I don't really give a toss but when he told me who it was you could of knocked me over with a feather because every time I met this guy he would come up to me shake my hand and ask how I was doing. We would chat for hours even went and had food together and I thought he was a mate now you can see why I like to keep myself to myself.

This driver left his family at home to come here and make a new life for them which is great but why be two faced. I'm sure there are a couple of drivers who don't like me which I have not got a problem with (everyones choice) but they don't come over to chat to me or keep in touch which is fair enough. This guy could not make a go of it over here so he used every excuse to go back home but he blamed everything on H&R. He was just not man enough to do the job he ran from Brandon Manitoba to Swift current in Saskatchewan and called it a day a total of 375 miles but he hated the fact that I can do the miles and making ago of it over here.

I am not going to name him he is not worth the shit I nearly stepped in just a minute ago but hey if you don't like reading my blog or you just don't like me why bother reading it or chatting to me!! I have made a number of friends out here but I have to watch my back even closer now. Guys like this really wind me up, i'd have had far more respect for him if he'd have said something to me face to face but behind my back is bloody playground stuff!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still love ya though!

mickfly said...

Trouble is, when you don't name people they think the worst about the wrong people.
I can guess who it is, but I may be wwrong.

Drive safe.