Monday 3 November 2008

Internet

This is the best job I have had its so good they will be asking me to pay for the fuel soon lol. Where else do you see these sort of sights and get paid for it. I wish we had the internet in the cab then it would be even better we could keep in touch with our families more easily. I have just found out how much it would cost me for a internet dongle over here, after picking myself up off the floor, I asked him again, it would cost me $1200 for 2 years. I think for a while I'll be parking close to the hotels lol. Is there anyone out there who reads my blog or does anyone know or have one of the wifi extenders from the Flying J? There has been many times when I am just out of range to pick up the internet.

1 comment:

didster7 said...

glad to here you like the job,
as for paying for the fuel i bet the mileage would decrease, lol.
can`t help with wifi but if you find out please post about it as i will be over there in march myself.
cheers dave.