Monday 3 November 2008

Dee's coming over

On the 19th of November my wife Dee will be flying over to see me. It will be the first time since September 11th that we last had a hug. I can't wait, I am so happy she's coming over, now she'll be able to see some of the sights I've been going on about. I have asked for a nice little trip to Vancouver. Then up to Edmonton for a couple of days off so we can walk around the world's largest shopping mall so lets just hope I can get the trips. And before you all say 'hire a car you tight git' she wants to ride in the truck with me then she can see why I love this job so much.

3 comments:

Mick Flynn Images said...

Thats great news for you Mike, I bet you cannot wait. I am really happy for you, hope you both have a great time.

wolf said...

Alright Mike its good you are loving the job and even better that you good lady wife came over to see you, there is alot of lads that have tried H&R and have put messages on the net most not good,but as you say you are there to work, and that Mike is what I will be doing in 30 days, start air brake coruse(again..last one was in 1989)december 5th so weekend off may be(better not be). Like you I leave family in UK for 3-6 months till the house sells not my house my late mothers,all of my stuff has been sold,my truck was last it went a few weeks ago.Give me a shout back lad and we can have a crack.

Later

Gid(sunday name)just get called Wolf.

George A said...

Glad you changed the heading... was going to start callin you Les... THE WIFE !!!!