Saturday 15 November 2008

Reset in Lethbridge

I dropped the trailer in the Calgary yard and picked up a clean trailer to drop at Highriver and then picked up a loaded trailer to get me back to Lethbridge. I have to reset my hours so after making a cupboard for my truck to take my microwave (which was kindly given to me by Lyndon & Jan) I have booked myself into the Sandman hotel for the night. I will spend an hour or two getting my washing done then I might have a bath its been months since I last had a bath (I shower everyday). Over 5 years ago I was in a very bad accident I very nearly lost my right foot I don't Know if its the cold but my foot is hurting me now so I will just have to rest my foot I left my tablets in my truck (what a bright spark). Nothing else to say really I just hope my dispatch guy can sort me out a nice run on Wednesday for Vancouver after picking up my wife from the airport and were hoping to go to Edmonton shopping mail afterwards.

3 comments:

wolf said...

Mike lad how's life with you?It's nearly the 19th(what happen's on the 19th)lol,how's that heater getting on is it so any use?I have 18 day's to go before I am in Left of the bridge(Lethbridge)Weather here in Scotland is colder that Lethbridge at the moment last night was -6 well I do live at the bottom of the Grampian Mountains,but the wind chill was bad!!!!!My hand s hurt like hell as well as they were crushed a few years ago,it is the cold that gets any weak or x broken bits.The mall in Edmonton is wild,a special place,it has everything you can think of,and your wallet will be lighter by a few $100s...Have a good one Mike...Later's

Gid..aka..Wolf

didster7 said...

well Mike you should have picked your wife up by now, so looks like we will be ignored for a couple of weeks.
i feel as though i have been used!!

seriously have a great time with your wife (you got some catching up to do oh and shopping)

all the best Dave.

westy said...

Hi mike glad to see its working out for you pic ive posted is myself and my dad who i was taking to his regimental reunion i see you have taken some good pics nice scenary how are you getting on with driving bonneted trucks did my email get through sent a week ago gonna get some kip now as just done 14hrs am home its 2330hrs chat
soon
Westy