Sunday 22 March 2009

What goes around comes around

I am a great believer in what goes around comes around. You have read a few moans from me about the very poor standard of driving in Canada. After I left George at Kamloops I was driving along on my own without a care in the world, I started to climb a big hill when this twat in a 4x4 over took me with double yellow lines on the road going round a bend and a truck coming the other way, he only just made it. I pulled on the horn and 2 fingers come out the window at me. On the back of the 4x4 there was a word written in the dust which said 'skool'. About 30 minutes later a 4x4 came by me this time the lady passenger stuck her fingers up to me I thought to myself what have I done to deserve that when it pulled in front I saw the same word as earlier.... it was the same car! Oh well never mind, I carried on driving for about an hour then I saw a 'Subway' so I stopped for a sandwich. When I left the subway car park and went around the corner there was a car in the middle of the road and a guy slowing the traffic down. As I went around the car I saw a 4x4 had gone off the road and in to a ditch full of snow it went in so far all you could see was the very back of the car and guess what I saw in the back window.... yep the same word as earlier lol. The man and woman who gave me the fingers were standing there looking at the remains of their 4x4. Now I could of been a professional driver and stopped and helped but nahhhh sorry my turn to get my own back! I tooted my horn they both looked at me and with a big smile on my face I just waved to them and drove on it really made my day seeing idiot drivers like them getting there just deserts lmao!

2 comments:

Dave Caldwell said...

Haha, very funny Mike must have made your day lol. Maybe they will think twice next time before giving some innocent the two finger salute.

Tom said...

Thats the way to do it.... Take the moral high ground and don't lower yourself to their level. No swearing, just waving!!!! Brilliant.