Wednesday 4 March 2009

Just waiting at the moment

Not a lot to say my wife said my blog is starting to get boring so I might close it down or think of something else to make it less boring.
I am sat in the yard at the moment waiting for another driver to run to Toronto my truck is hooked on the back of a Kenworth truck so we will both be driving the kenworth to Toronto then unhook mine and both bring trailers back. There are 20 trailers that have to be brought over to Alberta (so any owner/operators want a one way trip from Toronto to Calgary ring H&R). This Kenworth has an 18 speed gearbox so on the way over we will be playing name that tune with all the gear changing lol its been many years since I last drove a truck with a crash gear box so this trip will be an eye opener lol.

No comments: