Tuesday 24 March 2009

Best views in the world Jasper national park

After I left George at Kamloops I went on route 5 to Edmonton I have been wanting to go that way for a long time. So many drivers have told me about the bears you see and all the other animals, It was too cold for the bears but I saw plenty other animals. I got to Jasper and my god what a beautiful place the best views I have ever seen in my life. I wish when my wife Dee was over here we'd gone that way she would of loved it. The weather was hot and sunny, clear sky's and a fantastic drive. Wish I had seen a bear but there will be plenty of time for seeing them. I took some pics hope you like them.













3 comments:

Tom said...

Fantastic pictures!!!! Its sounds like these are the views you wanted to see and you have certainly made sure your dream has come true. Congratulations...

Anonymous said...

hi mike i ran through into jasper last summer i have to agree its an awesome place the scenery is fantastic i was hoping to start with h&r in july but now been informed its going to be after october due to the work problems etc would be nive to keep in touch with you if thats poss rgds dom

Garvs11 said...

hi mike i travelled through to jasper last summer and have to agree the place is stunning and the scenery is awesome glad work has picked up for you now i was hoping to come over and work for h&r this july but just been told its going to be october due to work shortages etc hope to keep in touch with you rgds dom