Sunday 15 March 2009

My truck inside

For many months now I have been wondering how to make my truck better inside because we all know the designers who design cupboards for trucks have never spent a night in one. For the last few hundred miles I have been designing a cupboard for my microwave DVD player and TV as well as storage space for my DVDs. This is what I have come up with. I have got a new carpet to fit which will be my next job.Behind the drivers seat is a set of 3 drawers.



PS. before anyone sends me a message about not painting the side I know I didn't but when the passenger seat is back you won't see it!

1 comment:

Kev & Lisa said...

Looks good mate, are you taking orders? How about a custom design service? You'll have to talk to the QC bloke though coz they missed a bit! Nevermind the seat hideing it... LOL