Tuesday 23 June 2009

Peggy Sue's

I have heard so much about Peggy Sue's that I tyred to stop there before but it was closed. When I first walked in I was a bit disappointed because I was expecting something like the burger place you saw in the movie's! Anyway I was there so I had a look at the menu, the price of food was good so I ordered my meal and just sat there people watching, it was packed I was lucky to get a seat.

I wasn't waiting long when my meal came. I was surprised because of the amount of people that were there I thought it would be a bit of a wait the meal tasted good I had a Mickey Mouse club sandwich lolol and a coke.

A young lady came over to me and asked me if my meal was nice and we had a bit of a chat. I asked her if the place was really owned by the movie star Peggie Sue she said it was and that Peggie Sue comes in every morning. Then she got me another coke and I finished my meal when I went to pay she gave me a ticket and said I could get a sweet free from the gift shop I didn't know they had a gift shop as well so I went and had a look.

It turns out I was sat in the new part of the diner and through the door was more to see, it was brilliant it was the 1950's style dinner I wanted to see. I was amazed, the gift shop was big it and had its own ice cream parlor. I went back and spoke to the young lady again and she told me there was even more to see its got it own pizza place as well. She told me to take a look at the garden. Because its so popular, over the years they have had to make it bigger she even told me at times there are queues of family's waiting for a table. It really was a nice place I took a few pics and when I went to go she asked me if I would like a coke to go for free wow you don't get that sort of service in Mc Donald's do you!! Well worth a visit if your ever passing!

No comments: