Sunday 7 June 2009

One of the reasons for coming to Canada

I am a big fan of wildlife and I love seeing wild animals. I have just got back from Mississauga, I dropped my trailer in the Calgary yard and I am now parked outside Staples connected to their Internet when I saw this run by.

I looked behind my truck and saw this lot
When I went over they all done a runner. The one thing I was told was if you feed them then they will come out so I went over to Tim Hortons and brought 2 doughnuts and went back and fed them so I was able to take these pics.

This one reminded me of my mother-in-law Jean short fat cuddly and a big gob lololol










4 comments:

mickfly said...

When you come away from the yard at Lethbridge and cross the main rail tracks to turn right on the highway, look on the grass at the right hand side, there are loads of these critters there.

Drive safe.

Anonymous said...

Bet you get a thick ear from the mother-in-law next time she see's you mike!!!!!! Great foto's. Keep up the blog mate its great entertainment for us back in england, just wish i had the balls to join you lads over there. Drive safe. Roland.

Montedarlo said...

Kev and Lisa have some pics were he is hand feeding them with grapes. I have not had as much luck yet.
Signed up again with skype but your user name doesnt match your email. Sent a request to you anyway. Mine is just Montedarlo.
Cheers,Phil

Trkrjim said...

http://dogbegone.com/video.html