Wednesday 17 June 2009

Having a reset at Winnipeg

As much as I like to be on my own at times its nice to chat to people you know and after being away from everyone for about 6 weeks I pulled in to the Flying J at Winnipeg to have my reset and there was another H&R truck sat there.

It was a couple I have spoken to a couple times and it made a change to sit chatting, they were having a reset as well.... we spent most of the time chatting about TV programs we like.

I was updating my blog as well then I started to nod off so I laid on my bed at about 4pm then I woke up at 12am saw it was dark and then pulled the curtains and went back to bed it was nice to catch up on sleep. When I woke up Martin and Val were already awake. Val made me a cup of tea... first cup of tea in months.

Their reset was over so they had to go and load their trailer for California which is where I am going back to but mine is on the Mexican border so hopefully it will be a nice run down there. I have to go pass Las Vegas (what a bum lol) so hopefully I might get a night in Vegas. It would be great if Phil (Monty) was there he knows all the good places and he is a great guy to be with on a night out.

No comments: