Wednesday 17 June 2009

I met TJ from Ice Road Truckers

I am still on my reset at the flying J truck stop at Winnipeg. Martin & Val came back after getting their load so we went inside to have a drink. Martin said that was the young lad from Ice road truckers. I turned around and it was TJ when we left to go he was stood outside so I went over to him and started to chat to him. He was a nice guy, he was waiting for a load as well.

We spoke about the show and about driving on the ice and he was telling us about the accident he had where he was flown to hospital. He said he had just got the bill for the flight last week.
He also told us about the bird that flew beside his truck if you have seen Ice road truckers you would of seen the clip with him and the bird... and he swears just as much as he did on the show lol.

1 comment:

Curt said...

pretty funny to just bump into him at a truck stop haha nice one.