Saturday 6 December 2008

Nice to meet Mick & Cath and Wolf

I have been chatting to Mick and Cath for a few months now on skype and by e-mails so its nice to meet at long last and meeting Wolf as well he's a nice guy. The down side with working for a big company like H&R is you might not get to meet the friends you make here for a few months at a time. I have met George (The Big Trip) more than any other driver here and its nice to catch up, I also met Colin and Shawna who I had done my orientation with another nice couple. There are so many friendly people here you're not with anyone long enough so there's no back biting just a hand shake and quick catch up.

1 comment:

Mick Flynn Images said...

Hi Mike
it was great to meet up with you and George, and I know what you mean about the back biting.
Hope to meet up with you at some point again.
Bye For Now
Cath