Thursday 8 January 2009

Time to go home

Its been 4 months since I got here and about time I went home to spend sometime with my family, its been hard leaving my family at home but I still think it was the right thing to do. I am in the Sandman hotel for the night then tomorrow I will go to the yard and pick up a Kenworth truck and take it to Calgary yard then get a lift to the airport. I have not got a credit card to book my flight so I asked H&R if they could book my flight for me which they did so a big thank you to Dave F for sorting out my flight for me. When it came to getting all my stuff out of the truck I was surprised on how much I have brought in the last 4 months I rented a small lock up for $25 for the month and all I am going to take home is a small bag and my laptop.

3 comments:

Mick Flynn Images said...

Hope you have a good trip home Mike, and thanks for reading my blog Dee.
See you when you get back
Cath

Anonymous said...

When you return, would you let us know your first impressions about uk after being away for 4 months, thanks Mike and have a good trip.

englishmike said...

Hi Gray will let you know what I think but my wife told me its still the same nothing has changed