Thursday 8 January 2009

Time at H&R

I have been at H&R for 4 months now, in that time I spent a month doing training and my mentor trip. In 12 weeks of driving

I have been to 5 new provinces in Canada.
13 new States in America.
I have covered 64,526 km/h or 40,328.74 miles.

I have met some very nice drivers here I have had some very nice comments from people all over the world and some nice e-mails from drivers who are going to sort out an interview to come and work here. I have even had 2 messages from an asshole who wanted to remain anonymous who didn't like what I wrote on MY blog but still keeps reading it, never mind won't be losing any sleep over what the guy wrote!

The blogs you read on the Internet about how drivers are doing at H&R are only a small fraction of the work force, if you do the math it will work out less than 1% so what we write on our blogs are our own views. All the back biting going on has come from a couple of English drivers crying because you earn more than them.

By the way to the anonymous driver who sends me nasty comments if you don't like what I write then why bother reading my blog? Next time you send me a message be man enough to put your name so we can have a private chat away from everyone face to face!

5 comments:

Ben Rowley said...

I love the blog=] Have a nice tripe home to see your family and friends

Mick Flynn Images said...

fight! fight!fight! ...lol

Enjoy your visit home Mike.

Anonymous said...

Even though I dont drive a truck but follow alot of blogs not every company is perfect from what i read. Even the pulp mill I work at has issues but at the end of the day I have a roof over my head clothes on the back of my family and food in there in tummies. At the end of the day that is what matters.

Unknown said...

hi mike, i'm coming over in 2 wks.
done my sums re miles your doing well, the missus expects the same from me . but I've told her your good lol.

tyke said...

Hi Mike i say bugger everybody else you went out to Canada for you and your family not everybody else, i think that its the same the world over if you stunk of s**t somebody would complain that they didnt and it was not fair. Any way keep it up mate.