Thursday 9 October 2008

WARNING T-MOBILE ARE RIPOFFS

A little while back I posted on my site about using my T-mobile dongle in America and Canada. I was misinformed by a guy in the business department, he told me I would still be charged the £20 a month that I already pay plus I would be charged an extra £1.50 a gig per month which when you look at it is not bad. Well I went to use the dongle but it would not work so I rang them in the UK today to find out why its not working and it just wasn't set up right so it works ok now. BUT..... I just found out what the guy told me back in June was rubbish. The full cost of using that T-MOBILE dongle over here is an extra £7.50 a megabite not a gigabite so to use Skype to make a call to my family would of cost me a fortune. So to save me loads of money I am going to catch a bus to wal-mart and buy a $5 hammer and do a few adjustments of my own to this dongle. I am so sorry if anyone out there has gone and signed up to a T-MOBILE dongle because of what I posted a few weeks back if any of you have then you have just 14 days to cancel the contract.

No comments: