Saturday 25 October 2008

Thanks to Lyndon & Jan

Well you have read some of the things I have put on here and on the British expats website about how helpful Lyndon is to new drivers. Well it gets better, when we went on my mentor trip he said I could leave my stuff at his house which was very decent of him and Jan. The other day I rang Jan to ask if she could put my stuff in her car and take it to her works so I could pick it up well it turned out she was not working but she said she would meet me in the yard just after 8am and she did. Not only did she bring me my stuff but they both gave me a microwave and a map book that cost Lyndon $80 now that is what you call nice people. Jan came all that way from their house just to drop off my stuff a 60 mile round trip. And all you seem to get is a few nasty people out there slagging Lyndon off. All that guy has ever done for me is to bend over backwards to help me out and he will help out any new drivers just ask (don't think you will all get a map book and microwave lol)....Thanks guy's really apprieciated.

1 comment:

wolf said...

After reading Lyndon's Blog and some of your's Mike(will read more)Lyndon is the kind of lad that will help,I havnt had a meeting with him or called him but you know the feeling that he's a good guy......Never mind what anyone say's just crack on with life eh.

Gid.