Sunday 24 August 2008

LETS MAKE THIS LOUD AND CLEAR...........

The reason I am doing a blog is to show my family and friends back home in England what I have been up to during my travels. IT IS NOT to 'kiss arse' or 'brown nose' or anything else other than information for my family and friends as other drivers have been accused of . I have read some things written about other drivers on the English drivers abroad web site and found many of the comments out of order and uncalled for. I have read many drivers blogs and I have been in touch with some drivers, one in particular......Lyndon, who has already helped me out alot. I will be learning from some of the mistakes he has already made. Some of the postings on Lyndons blog will save me loads of time and money eg mobile phones. One of the attractions of moving to Canada was to get away from the 'typical brit' but by the sounds of things a few are already over there! I don't care what anyone thinks if they have a problem then 'hey deal with it'. In all seriousness though, my wife and 15 year old daughter will be seeing this blog on a regular basis. PLEASE keep your negative opinions to yourselves. My opinion, and everyone has one, which I understand, is that the guys already posting on their blogs have been helpful, interesting and at times witty, keep it up guys, be joining you soon!

4 comments:

Dave Caldwell said...

Mike, good luck in your new life here in Canada you will love it and fit right in if you have the right attitude and approach. Just one comment on your blog if I may. You can set it so that you have to moderate any comments before they are published and after seeing some of mine then maybe you should consider that setting.
All the best mate.

Dave

ps, I will add your blog to my links on my blog if thats ok?

englishmike said...

HI Dave
I have done what you said so I can check any comments before I post them. I just don't want my daughter to read anything nasty.That would be nice if you could add me to your blog. When i find out how to add others to my blog I will add you Mike

pete.s said...

hey mate this is the third time now to try and send send this!!
like the pic of the "Big Reds" just one thing ..looks a bit cloudy! now listen dont you pay any heed to those negative comments, sounds to me like they are talking out of their butt holes
and if it came across a bit muffled its because they were sat on them at the time of sending it! i'm confidant you'll make every success of it out there mate. ok i'm going now, got to make a trip to the kitchen and make a coffee, well some ones gotta do it!!take care bud, speak to you soon. bye for now.........thats a fiver you owe me!

caski69 said...

Hey daddy.
hows things going? missing you loads over here n ha! weathers looking good here to so dont start bragging lool.
i text you when me n mum got back from that very far away trainstaion lool i cant beleive i thought that haha.
well i just text you to say that im going to miss you so much and im so proud of you for what you doing for you and us n im proud your living you dream!
means alot to us all!
i see the picture of your truck you driving bit beaten up but still it looks more of an original american(canadian) truck so i bet you happy arnt you.
and if ya get really bored i know some good game sites well i dont but im sure i could find some for you lool.
well im gunna go now keep me updated and i love you loads!
i duno what time it is over there so night night god bless speak to ya soon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx